1. About the Site
2. We Do Not Provide Medical Advice
The Services Content that you obtain or receive from The Village Citizens , and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise through the Services is for informational and create an opportunity for the citizens to barter, advertise and sell and purchase the products or services purposes only. THE SERVICES CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE SERVICES. DO NOT USE THE SERVICES FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY CALL EMERGENCY SERVICES. YOUR USE OF SERVICES CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED, POSTED, OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, health care providers, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear on the Services. If you rely on any of the Services Content, you do so solely at your own risk.
For any barter transaction, sell transaction, purchase transactions, exchange info on properties or babysitter needs, Village Citizens is not responsible and accountable for the info provided by the citizens and you do so solely at your own risk.
3. We Do Not Collect Individually Identifiable personal or Health Information
Do not provide us with any information that relates to the past, present, or future physical or mental health or condition of an individual; the provision of health care to an individual; or the past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to an individual (collectively, “Individually Identifiable Health Information”). Providing any such information may be grounds for termination from use of the Services. We reserve the right to delete such information without notice to you.
4. No Doctor Patient Relationship
NO LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL/PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BY USING INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THROUGH ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE VILLAGE CITIZENS LUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE “FIND A PROVIDER” AND/OR THE “THE VILLAGE CITIZENS ANSWERS” FEATURES, LINKS TO OTHER SITES OR ANY ASSISTANCE WE MAY PROVIDE TO HELP YOU FIND AN APPROPRIATE MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR SPECIALIST IN ANY FIELD or any other business. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, AND QUALITY OF WORK OR BUSINESS OR ANY INFO SHARED ON DATTING APP AND HOUSING AND BABYSITTER APP, AND OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHERMORE, WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY ENDORSE ANY INDIVIDUAL DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION. We have no control over, and cannot guarantee the availability of any Provider,any business or any info provided by any end use account or business or any transactions at any particular time. We will not be liable for cancelled or otherwise unfulfilled transactions or any agreement made by individuals or business or any injury resulting therefrom, or for any other injury resulting from the use of the Site or Services whatsoever. You are strongly advised to perform your own investigation prior to selecting and using any features that Village Citizens offers. By making confirming telephone calls to the appropriate licensing authorities to verify listed credentials and education, and to further verify information about a particular citizen or business or any other health care provider (“Provider”) by confirming with the Provider’s office, you’re current Provider, the medical association relative to the Provider’s specialty and your state medical board. WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY PROVIDER, BUSINESS, CITIZENS, END USERS, ACOOUNTS OR GROPUS, THE ACCURACY OR INACCURACY OF CONTENT PERTAINING TO ANY SERVICES VILLAGE CITIZENS IS SOLEY AT TOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY .
5. Authorization and Acknowledgement
In connection with using the Services to locate and schedule appointments with health care providers, you understand that, in The Village Citizens’ sole discretion: The Village Citizens may pre-populate the Services with information for health care providers.
In addition to signing AN ACCOUNT, USERS OR CITIZENS OR ANY providers may pay a fee to The Village Citizens in order to appear on the The Village Citizens Services.
The Village Citizens will provide you with a list of BUSINES , providers , services who may be suitable to deliver the need that you are seeking based solely on the information that you or any account provide to The Village Citizens (such as personal information, business information, proximity to your geographical location, and additional criteria that you specify); you are ultimately responsible for choosing and sharing your own information.
The Village Citizens restricts participation in the Services to individuals, business, and services, providers who hold active medical licenses and all certifications necessary to practice any specialty services offered to patients. If you are a health care provider, you represent and warrant, by your continued use of the Services that you hold an active medical license and all necessary certifications, and will notify us promptly if any of this information changes.
YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CHOOSING and SHARING YOUR OWN PROVIDER, SERVICE AND INFORMATION.
6. Editorial Control
We make the Services available as a service to consumers and health care providers for the purposes of providing an informative and educational resource. We may, but have no obligation to, have User Content and Third Party Content reviewed by the Service’s editorial personnel. It is important to note, however, that the timeliness and accuracy of any or all of the Services Content is not guaranteed. Neither the authors, the editorial personnel, nor any other party who has been involved in the preparation or publication of this work can assure you that the Services Content contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such Services Content. You are encouraged to independently confirm the Services Content contained herein with other sources BEFORE USING ANY FEAUTURES THAT VILLAGE CITIZENS OFFERS. BUSINESS DIRECTORY Content found through the Services is intended for general reference purposes only. ALL INFO any provider or business or individuals’ offer found on the Services is both self-reported, that will not be confirmed by the village citizens. Such Content often changes frequently and may become out of date or inaccurate. Neither the Services nor we provide any advice or qualification certification about any particular service or business. Our relationship with sponsors or any providers in a particular area is based on criteria we establish. PROCEDURES/PRODUCTS/SERVICES: The procedures, products, services and devices discussed and/or advertised within the Services are not applicable to all individuals, patients or all situations. We make no claims as to the effectiveness of any such procedures, products, services and devices. Any products and/or services represented on the Services by advertisers, sponsors, and other Services participants, either paid or unpaid, are presented for your awareness and do not necessarily imply appropriateness for any particular individual or prediction of effectiveness, outcome or success.
7. Your Personal Information
As part of the registration process, you will provide an e-mail address and create a password. These are your credentials for accessing the Services that are only available to members or ("Citizens"). You should keep your Credentials private and not share your Credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for notifying us if your password has been hacked or stolen. You may notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Links to Other Sites
The Services may include links to other websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not mean that we endorse these sites or the products and services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these other sites.
10. Your Responsibilities
Even though the Services are provided free of charge, the usual and customary charges for any services rendered by collaborating providers profiled on the Services will apply and will be entirely your responsibility. You are responsible for all use of the Services and for all use of your Credentials, including use by others to whom you have given your Credentials. You may use the Services for lawful, non-commercial purposes only. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- • copy, modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Services, and/or its content or materials;
- • remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Services or in or on any content or other material obtained via the Services;
- • use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Services;
- • access, retrieve or index any portion of the Services for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of reviews related to any service or industry or health care providers;
- • reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Services;
- • fraudulently misuse the Services by providing inaccurate information .
- • create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses; or
- • collect or store Personal Information about other Users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
You will have the opportunity to submit feedback regarding your experiences with Providers who are featured on the Site, to submit inquiries concerning possible needs and to participate in the other interactive and community features of the Site (collectively “Posted Information”). It is important that you act responsibly when providing Posted Information. In providing feedback, please give clear, honest information about the Provider and your experiences, but do not use inappropriate language, make gratuitous personal criticisms or comments or provide information that others could use to determine your identity. When participating in other interactive or community aspects of the Service, please do not post any information that another user or Provider may use to identify you as an individual, but please do include all relevant information in a concise manner to help us provide you with a helpful response. We reserve the right to publish your Posted Information as part of the Service and to also remove your Posted Information for any reason. We are not, however, responsible for any failure or delay in removing Posted Information. Keep in mind that the Posted Information of others is simply opinion and should not be relied on. In addition:
• You are solely responsible for any Posted Information that you submit, publish or display on the Site or transmit to other members and/or other users of the Site.
• You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not submit any content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party.
• You may not provide any Posted Information that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by The Village Citizens .
• You may not provide any Posted Information that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
• You agree that you will only provide Posted Information that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
• By posting Posted Information on the Site, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, The Village Citizens , its contractors, and the users of the Site an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully sub licensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such Posted Information and to adapt, edit, translate, prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Posted Information. This license is non-exclusive, except you agree that The Village Citizens shall have the exclusive right to practice this license to the extent of combining your Posted Information with the Posted Information of other The Village Citizens users for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of reviews and information related to the health care industry.
• The following is a partial list of the kind of content and communications that are illegal or prohibited on/through the Site. The Village Citizens reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services and terminating the membership of such violators or blocking your use of the Services and/or the Site. You may not post content that:
• is false or intentionally misleading;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
• violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
• is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or
• is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature.
12. Your Use of Content
All of the Information available on or through the Services and/or the Site, including without limitation, text, photographs, graphics and video and audio content, is owned by us and our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights, and international treaties. You acknowledge that the Services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Services contain our proprietary information. We give you permission to use the aforementioned content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and do not transfer any intellectual property rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the Services. You may print, download, and store information from the Site for your own convenience, but you may not copy, distribute, republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the Site in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever. Except as is expressly and unambiguously provided herein, The Village Citizens and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Site and the Services not expressly granted by The Village Citizens to you are retained by The Village Citizens.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties
WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL STATUTORY WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. THE NAME The Village Citizens IS NOT A QUALITY PROMISE OR A GUARANTEE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE OR ACCURATE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES (EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY NETWORKS) AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICES. WE MAY AGGREGATE DATA FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, IN WHICH CASE THE VILLAGE CITIZENS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO SUCH THIRD PARTY CONTENT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, SOFTWARE AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY OTHER SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION. THE VILLAGE CITIZENS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, THAT LOSS OF DATA WILL NOT OCCUR, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES, CONTAMINANTS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS.
15. General Limitation of Liability
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, THAT YOU PAID TO REGISTER FOR THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR (B) $100. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU (OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING UNDER OR THROUGH YOU) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, OR MEDICAL MALPRACTICE OR NEGLIGENCE OF PROVIDERS UTILIZED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR".
17. Electronic Contracting and Notices
19. Entire Agreement
20. Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
California law will govern these Terms, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and The Village Citizens (a "Claim"), without regard to conflict of law provisions. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE COURTS LOCATED WITHIN ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, AND THE FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA.
Copyright 2019 - The Village Citizens, LLC. All rights reserved.
The Village Citizens, LLC.
324 S Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills 90212